An exclusive platform developed by eduNEXT. The EMC (eduNEXT management console) is a powerful managerial tool to self customize many of your site’s Open edX configuration variables. The EMC allows customizing the LMS site with a wide range of configuration options. You can find on the EMC the look and feel, add-on activation, users’ monitoring, data reporting, email configuration, Google Analytics, and many other options to create a unique LMS site.
It is only available to eduNEXT cloud subscribers.
The eduNEXT management console allows you to access and in some cases change the configurations for the add-ons.
With these added functionalities, you can increase the capabilities of their site.
eduNEXT cloud subscriptions currently have 16 add-ons to help its subscribers make the most of their online initiative.
Here is a hint of the most common:
– Website integration: through this plugin, you can integrate your Open edX site with an external CMS.
– Third-party authentication: Users can log in or register with their credentials at a third party authentication provider.
– Report module: this simplifies access to your course information. There are 5 types of reports.
–eCommerce: allows the monetization of your initiative in different ways.
Process tracking records and deliver actionable insights in real-time.
Data displayed on the console is divided into 3 categories:
1. Active users: This dashboard displayed the number of active users in your microsite.
2. Real-Time logs: This dashboard shows the activity logs in your site for up to 30 days.
3. Email tracking: This dashboard indicates all the email sent all the emails sent by Open edX on your behalf, from account activation emails, password reset requests, and more.