You will be working with a cross-functional team focused on designing and implementing new products and solutions for a world-class online education project. You will be part of the software development process from the very inception of any feature, working closely with Product Managers, Product Owners, Front-End and Backend Developers helping them have a deep understanding of the technical intricacies and possibilities of the solution.
We expect you to propose ideas to the whole team and be able to engage in productive
discussions to help shape the future of the project
– Minimum 2 years of proven work experience as a Back-end developer
Expertise in Python, Django, Docker and Git
Conversational English Level (B2)
Knowledge of automation and CI/CD tools such as Jenkins
Knowledge of AWS
* Excellent time management skills
* Assertive communication.
* Excellent problem-solving skills.
This is a great opportunity to be part of a top level and skilled team where you can grow your skills and make a positive difference in this world!
—Work from wherever you want
—Online training and training allowance
—Wellness and health plan
1) Think through customer problems and business needs, find reasonable solutions to complex interaction and system design problems.
2) Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding, troubleshooting and debugging.
3) Produce quality code, and apply QA standards, raising the bar for the whole team on quality,
best practices and speed.
4) System administration
5) Recommend system solutions by comparing the advantages and disadvantages of custom development.
6) Provide training and support to internal teams.
7) Follow emerging technologies