At least 2 years of experience as a back-end developer
Expertise in Python, Django Framework, Docker and Git
Conversational English Level (B2)
Desirable knowledge of automation and CI/CD tools such as Kubernetes, Jenkins
Desirable experience with AWS
1) Excellent communication
2) Have passion for self-improvement and learning
3) Excellent time management
5) Good problem-solving
6) Have a passion for simplifying complicated problems
7) Care deeply about creating useful, usable, and desirable products
This is a great opportunity to be part of a top level and skilled team where you can grow your skills and make a positive difference in this world!
—Work from wherever you want
—Online training and training allowance
—Wellness and health plan
1) Think through customer problems and business needs, find reasonable solutions to complex interaction and system design problems.
2) Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging
3) Write clean code to develop functional web applications and apply QA standards, raising the bar for yourself.
4) Recommend system solutions by comparing advantages and disadvantages of custom development
5) Manage cutting-edge technologies to improve legacy applications.
6) Collaborate with Front-end developers to integrate user-facing elements with server-side logic.
7) Provide training and support to internal teams.
8) Liaise with developers, designers, and product managers to identify new features.
9) Follow emerging technologies and participate and contribute, to some extent, to the Open edX community