You will be responsible for the development of visual components on the “Open edX” platform, focusing on specific projects of the same technology for various clients, generating the best e-learning experience for the user.
At least one year of experience as a Front-end
Good UX/UI practices
Professional English level (B2+)
1) Innovation and creativity
4) Problem solving
5) Attention to detail
This is a great opportunity to be part of a top level and skilled team where you can grow your skills and make a positive difference in this world!
—Work from wherever you want
—Online training and training allowance
—Wellness and health plan
1) Develop and support the visual part of the Open Edx online course platforms for clients.
2) Adapt the design of the different products to different devices and browsers (responsive web).
3) Correct errors and make usability tests.
4) Maintain and improve the functionalities in the Control Center and execute best usability practices.