This is a great opportunity to be part of a top level and skilled team where you can grow your skills and make a positive difference in this world!
—Work from wherever you want
—Online training and training allowance
—Wellness and health plan
1. Maintain and monitor accounting records, ensuring the accuracy and integrity of financial data.
2. Maintain and monitor bank conciliations and conciliate financial transactions.
3. Manage monthly closure by reviewing the detail closure of income, outlays, portfolio and banking conciliations
4. Compliance with tax and regulatory obligations, including the preparation and submission of tax returns: Authorenta, Renta, VAT, ICA, Reitca, National and District Exogenous Information.
5. Preparation of financial statements and ensuring that the information is accurate (Liabilities and assets).
6. Keep up-to-date with accounting regulations and communicate changes when they apply.